As an admin in your everviz team you can assign users different Access groups, very similar to how you can assign them roles in other software applications.
You can have several Access groups within one team. Only admins can create and manage groups within the team.
You then assign users to the Access Group so they can access specific features of the system.
In this article:
Create an access group
To create a group, follow these steps:
- Go to the Access Groups section.
- Click on the Add Group button
- Give the Access group a name, then click on the Confirm button
- Select the group created in the dropdown menu.
- Grant the privileges to the group by clicking on the privileges. When privilege is selected it will show in dark blue.
- Scroll down, then click on the button Save group to save the group’s privileges.
Delete an access group
To delete a group, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Access Groups section.
2. Select the group to delete from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the Delete button, then on the Yes button.