Webhooks are triggered by specific events. Whenever that trigger event occurs in everviz, the webhook sees the event, collects the chart data, and sends it to the URL specified by you in the form of an HTTP request.
everviz has webhook support for the following events.
- Publish chart.
- Save chart.
- Store thumbnail.
How to set up a webhooks
- Go to the Webhooks section.
- Select the team where the webhook will belong.
- Click on Add webhook.
- Write the title of the webhook, and add the URL link.
- Select the trigger from the drop-down menu, and click on Save.
How to delete a webhook
- Select the webhook to delete.
- Click on the Remove webhook button.