Everviz WordPress plugin
A new everviz WordPress plugin is available, which will help you manage everviz projects on your website quickly, easily, and more efficiently.
Using the everviz WordPress plugin to embed visualizations from everviz directly into blog posts and pages, without having to leave the WP interface.
You can use a simple built in interface to embed visualizations, with search and pagination features, for you to easily find your existing projects.
This video shows the plugin in action:
Installing the WordPress plugin
Step 1 – Download, install and activate
To grab your free everviz WordPress plugin head on over to the WordPress Plugin Page!
1. Install using one of these options:
- Install directly from WordPress Admin panel: go to Plugins -> Add New -> Search for “everviz”, and click the Install button.
- Download the ZIP manually from WordPress’ plugins repository, and upload it through WordPress Admin panel: go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin, browse to the downloaded Zip and upload it.
- Download the ZIP, extract it and manually upload the extracted folder through FTP to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Step 2 – Create license key
- Go to https://everviz.com/profile/settings to create a license key in the “CMS Settings” section.
- Copy the generated license key.
Step 3 – Activate license
- Go to your WordPress editor, in a page or post, and choose “Add block” to your document.
- Search for “everviz” and paste the license key you generated in the previous step.