Create an account
Creating an account gives you access to the everviz user interface. It's the first step on your journey to creating beautiful data visualizations.
There are two ways to create an account: by clicking either the Sign up or Start for free buttons on the everviz homepage. Both methods create a free account allowing you to make up to 10 charts.
Tip: Check out our subscriptions page to learn about the different paid plans.
Sign up method
Go directly to a form to enter your details and create an account.
- Go to everviz.com and click Sign in in the top right corner of the page
- Click Create an account
- Enter your details and click Create new account
- The project page loads and you can create your first chart
Start for free method
Access the project wizard to create a chart without an account.
- Go to everviz.com and and click Start for free
- This loads the project wizard. Select Chart or Map
- Follow the steps to create a map or chart
- Clicking Publish opens the Create new account panel
- Enter your details and click Sign up (alternatively, sign up with your Google account)
Note: After creating an account you will receive an email requesting to activate your account within 72 hours.
Tip: Now that have have created your account, why not try creating your first chart?