Edit a project
The chart editing panel has options for organizing charts, converting charts to themes, duplicating charts and more.
To open the editing panel:
- Click the cogwheel icon on a project card project homepage
Chart editor options
In the project editing panel, you can:
- Duplicate to theme: Chart remains a chart and is also converted to a theme
- Convert to theme: Chart ceases to exist as a chart and is converted to a theme
- Duplicate: Create a copy of the current chart
- Title: Edit the chart title
- Tags: Add tags to organize your chart, see working with tags
- Subteam: Send a chart to a subteam
- Use password: Password protect a chart by entering a password and clicking Use password.
- Go to Editor: Open the chart editor.